Hydraulic Lifting tables
Lifting of loads by means of scissors and hydraulic cylinders activated by a group adapted to the needs of load and cycle speed.
HYDRAULIC LIFTING TABLES
- Lifting system: by means of scissors activated by a complete electro-hydraulic group.
- Scissors: Simple, double o triple.
- Load capacity: 20 kg – 50 t
- Lifting stroke: 1m – 15m.
- Management: electrical maneuver and keypad, or PLC programmable and integrated into general control.
- Blocking system: blocking system for the lowering of the table in the event of a break in the hydraulic pipes.
- Others: stop safety frame, blocking bars for maintenance, cylinders with durochrome rod, joints with self-lubricating bearings and lifting and lowering limit switch.
At Eyher we specify, design, and manufacture hydraulic lifting tables, combining the mechanical and hydraulic design to create the hydraulic scheme that best suits each need in terms of the number of cylinders, hydraulic fittings, length and location of hoses, tank and motorization.
Hydraulic lifting tables
Our hydraulic tables have a lifting system using scissors operated by a complete electro-hydraulic group, with an electric motor (IP-54), pump, tank, solenoid valves, etc.
In addition, the hydraulic scissor tables have electrical control according to EN 60204-1 in a cabinet with a pad lockable main switch, as well as start and stop buttons, magnetothermal circuit breaker, etc.
On the other hand, they have a button panel with man present type buttons and an emergency stop button, as well as a blocking system for the lowering of the platform in the event of a break in the hydraulic pipes.
Custom hydraulic lift tables
Eyher offers a service of design, manufacture, and installation of customized hydraulic lifting tables, as well as personalized post-sale service according to the needs of each client. The hydraulic lift table is one of our specialties and we can adapt it depending on the technical requirements.