- Wheels: wheels with polyurethane tread (Vulkolan).
- Height: height adjustment from 950 to 1,600 mm.
- Non-slip and anti-rust: non-slip galvanized grid floor. Structure finished with antirust preparation.
- Raising and lowering: by means of a manually operated hydraulic pump with limiting valve. Optional with electrohydraulic group.
- Safety chains: : galvanized steel safety chains for tying to the truck, with 2 hooks and safety latches.
- Safety legs: height adjustable and foldable for transporting the ramp.
- Hitch rudder: hitch rudder for towing by forklift.
- Upper lip of the ramp: upper lip of the ramp with adjustment to the cab of the truck and frontal to the pavement.
- Tread: interchangeable tread to increase its useful life.
Industrial loading and unloading ramps
Ramps for loading machinery are an effective solution when there is no elevated loading dock. In the case of trucks with a shipping container, the ramp can reach it, even if it is not at the edge of the bed of the vehicle (20 foot shipping container centered on the truck).
Fixed and transportable models are available with a forklift with the option of manual or automatic elevation.
A wide range of solutions for loading docks, such as truck loading and unloading ramps: aluminum, mobile, self-leveling, electro-hydraulic…You will find the best options in cargo lift ramps. Including customized solutions for ATEX ZONES.
Custom loading and unloading ramps
At Eyher we manufacture, install and maintain the best loading ramps for trucks, for industrial buildings and warehouses. Ask us without obligation and we will help you find the truck loading ramp that best suits the requirements of your business.